Materials in English Breakfast
- Staple Food
Half a tomato,
Bacon, square steel tubing
- Non-staple food
English Breakfast Tea,
Nutrition about food materials
- Eggs are rich in protein, fat, vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals needed by the human body. Protein is a high-quality protein, which can repair tissue damage.
- It is rich in DHA, lecithin and vitellin, which is beneficial to the development of nervous system and body. It can strengthen brain, improve memory and promote the regeneration of liver cells.
- Eggs contain more vitamin B and other trace elements, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in human body, and have anti-cancer effect.
- Improve the body’s immunity. The active ingredients of mushroom can enhance the function of T lymphocyte, thereby enhancing the immune function of the body against various diseases.
- Analgesia and sedation. ACT-2, a substance extracted from Brazilian mushroom, has analgesic and sedative effects, and its analgesic effect can replace morphine.
- Stopping cough and resolving phlegm. In animal experiments, it was found that mushroom extract had obvious antitussive and diluting sputum functions.
- Anticancer. Japanese researchers analyzed an anti-cancer substance with a molecular weight of 288. Its molecular weight is 1000 of mushroom ingredients. Its ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells is three times stronger than that of green tea.
Milk fat nutritional value is very high, in which the fat ball particles are very small, so it tastes delicate and easy to digest. Milk contains all the essential amino acids and other amino acids for human growth and development. There are 20 kinds of amino acids that make up human protein, of which 8 are not synthesized by human body itself.